Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Comings and goings

Rejection is inevitable and I'm not going to let that effect my spirits. Onwards with the search!

The chat room is filled with johns. Discussions usually go like this after the initial conversation about our expectations and hopes for an arrangement
Me: So in what ways would you be willing to support your mistress?
Him: Take you to lovely dinners, spend quality time together at my summer house, give you massages etc.
Me: As I said before, I would be happier with some direct financial support, so I'd able to spend the time with you and not worry about my bills.
Him: But that's awkward, I would rather spoil you with gifts.
Me: Ok, thank you and good luck with your search!
Him: wtf?
But every now and then you might meet a potential SD. Met a new one again yesterday and we're meeting on Saturday at an art gallery to see an exhibition and then go to an early dinner after that. He is coming to town especially to meet me and he sounded like a true gentleman, but I don't expect much before I see him in person.
Otherwise nothing sugary to report. I don't remember who said on some other site that new SB-blogs about searching for a SD are popping up quite often. That's true and I love them, but would love to read the other side of the story, too.
Have any of you found good SD-blogs?
EDIT at 5 PM
Ok I was a bad, baaaad kitty today and chased pots online instead of getting some work done.. Two new potentials surfaced and already talked to one of them on the phone. He might be a bit too interested in kinky stuff. I have nothing against it, but he was so keen on it. Must try to talk about it in a way that makes him reveal his real agenda and then I can decide if I want to end things before they've even started.
AND Smoothie texts asking what's up. Ahem dude, YOU were supposed to get back to me during weekend and to set up a date for this week, I thought you had poofed. Hmmm, is he submissive and I need to call the shots? Let's find out ;)

2 comments:

Caribbean Princess said...

meowwwwww purrin you bad bad kitten~

I made a pot Sd traveling arrangement..I mean..we got down to business till we were both satisfied..xcept there is no date on the agenda..

so I guess it doesnt count yet :(

AdrianeSB said...

Princess, pre-congratulations, slowly but surely it will happen =) then we'll celebrate!