Sunday, March 14, 2010

Oh my SmoothieSD

On Saturday evening I talked on the phone with the potSD, who wasn't interested in e-mailing, but wanted to meet quite soon. Always a good sign. Oh his voice was smooth as velvet, he's 50 and divorced but lives with his child. He's looking for a relaxed companion to travel and spend time with when he's got free time, he loves a stylish woman with some naughtiness hidden under the businesslike outfit and voilà, that's me! He loves lingerie and spoiling his woman with all the pleasures a man can offer. We also had a similar sense of humour and he too thought my voice was verrry sexy. So far so good.
The conversation was very, very pleasant. But I was surprised by my own reaction on his wish for me to be exclusive, if we go on with the arrangement. Why am I so reluctant to do that? Could I really be able to give my time and attention to two different men? Am I looking for an affair or would it feel like that, if we are exclusive? Would I eventually hurt myself by starting to think we are in a serious relationship and not in a arrangement, if I give all my sugar time to him? And reaching my goals would be slower with just one allowance..
Well, we'll see if the the chemistry and spark exist when we meet next week, and I have heard his budget. For the right man and for the right amount, why not...
What is your preference, just one special, whole package SD or two darlings with different kinds of sugar to offer?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love you long times.......

Sexy Sadie said...

Adriane,

I think having 1 SD is great because you have more time to spend and get to know each other. It's easier to juggle work and 1 SD. However, the risk is, if he decides to move on, you don't have anyone else.

I think 1 allowance SD and 1 gift SD would be nice, as long as they did not want to spend a lot of time each month. Maybe 3 to 4 visits each per month.

Sadie