Thursday, March 18, 2010

What a liberating feeling

I've been single for some time now and naturally I have been looking for a boyfriend. Not actively and all the time, but just looking around and having a profile on a dating site etc. But as Caramel quite poiqnantly stated, most of the guys you meet are unappreciative losers. Dating leaves you empty and disappointed, is it really like this? Are the all so self-centered? All the men seem to be pigs and you lose perspective. You slowly get cynical...
Now that I'm sugar dating, the whole thing has a completely new meaning! I haven't met this wonderful and interesting men in years! They are genuinely interested in me and my thoughts, they are eager to please and keep me happy. They want me to like them. Of course they want the best bang for their buck, so they treat me good! ...or is that my cynicism talking?
Too bad they are all married, but that leaves me wondering what's wrong with the wives? What's wrong with the men? Of course years of marriage and the same routines dull everything and the feelings get lost, but I would really want the wives to play the singles' game for a little while. They sure as hell would appreciate their husbands after that (and sugar dating would be sooooo slow).
I have a feeling that this experience will teach me a lot about men, about my own conceptions and dating in general, why on earth didn't I think of this earlier... (as I've wondered before)
What have you learned about men by sugar dating?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's Friday morning,no blog,i'm having withdrawal symptoms.......

AdrianeSB said...

Eric, haha, blame my work for intefering with the hobby =)