Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Perfect match SD

We all probably have an idea of a perfect SD in our heads. I've had some stupid expectations about men when younger, but nowadays I'm not that black and white anymore. The looks are not that important anymore (even though would make me weak at the knees, sure). Compatibility and similar sense of humour are way more important, but I do admit sometimes it's difficult to see behind the physical side.
I've been on too many dates that are pure agony from the second you meet. No chemistry = no nothing. I admit being a bit shallow and materialistic, so I easily condemn a person because of his style of clothes, haircut, unkempt nails etc. But now with a goal in mind, I've been a lot more open to differences without compromising anything of real importance, of course, and the chemistry is still the most important thing. Just like regular dating, you just know who's right for you.
TallBlondSD hasn't replied to my thank you note. HottieSD just sent a note saying how sorry he is that our second meeting gets postponed time after time. Next week he'll be away somewhere again, but on Friday he might be able to sneak out for drinks. Let's hope so. OlderGentSD and SF SD haven't returned my e-mails, but they're both on business trips, so I'm not going to say they've poofed (yet).
This spring will be sugary, I'm sure of it =)

No comments: