Monday, March 29, 2010

Frustration is in the air

I'm back from the ski resort with aching thighs and bloated body. Oh the amount of food and drink was soooooooo over the top. During the 3 days I skied like 3 hours and the rest of the time was spent in different styles of after ski. With a glass in my hand. April is so going to be no alcohol and only veggies -month. The potential was unable to meet me there, he was too busy with his own guests. And both Smoothie and Hottie have disappeared despite the promised dates this week.
BUT one pot I met yesterday in a chat room called me exactly at noon just as he promised. Good sign! He sounded very nice and we hit it off immediately. We'll meet for lunch on Wednesday, so let's keep fingers crossed! Maybe my frustration is shortlived and this neverending winter ends with some sugar in my direction...

3 comments:

Caribbean Princess said...

here's hoping!!

good luck on your lunch date...

xoxo

Earthy Pearl said...

good luck, Adriane!

AdrianeSB said...

Thank you both, feeling a bit more positive today =)