Thursday, March 25, 2010

To be or not to be... on SA.com

I don't have a profile on SA.com yet, as I've searched for sugar in my own country. Ok my search has taken only about 2 months, but I'm already getting a bit impatient. I have a couple of serious potentials lined up, but nothing seems to materialize. One of my goals is to see the world, so why not broaden my horizons and set up the profile anyway. There's nothing to lose.
And ta-daa, the questions arise. I feel the need to use completely different alias than this blog persona. I haven't written anything too serious here, but still it would bother me knowing they know, ykwim. And it wouldn't be fun at all if I couldn't write openly about the adventures to you =)
Then on the other hand on a chat forum couple of experienced SD's were quite open about the fact that me being in Europe and a first timer, is a big no no to some SD's. Too much to teach, too far away and what not. I could argue that my age has given me a little bit of perspective and I'm definitely not naive, but the distance cannot be denied. So I better find an European SD, as I could be whisked away anywhere in Europe in 2-3 hours. Not the end of the world really?
So now I'm off to think about a new name, the title to the profile, what kind of a man I'm looking for and what kind of photos to take. Any tips are welcome!
Have you been rejected due to a long distance?

5 comments:

Earthy Pearl said...

Nope, I have yet to encounter the problem of distance.
If they are a CEO or what not of a big corp. they should be able to come to you or arrange for you to see them.

p.s.- Love your blog!

AdrianeSB said...

Earthy Pearl, thank you, I've been reading your blog from the beginning of my sugar search! =) Good to hear it's not impossible, and why would it be really. And that's one reason I'm getting interested in SD's abroad, as the guys here are proving to be cautious to really support and pamper me..

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just started reading your blog today. The only piece of advice that I can give is that men are very visual, so letting a strap slip down your arm when picking something up, wearing a skirt thats a little short... it makes them want more and they'll be eager to see you again. Not saying that they don't already, but that might help with your SD's.

You've mentioned in a few of your posts that you're meeting men in a chat room. Can I ask what chat room this is??

Good Luck with your search!

AdrianeSB said...

Hi Chloebaby! Love your blog, btw! Yes men are visual, I usually wear my leather LBD with a jacket to the first date, and each and everyone has complimented on my style, chic but still moderately naughty.

I don't live in the US, so I'm using a local chat room that's very openly sexually oriented.

Wishing you a sugar filled spring! =)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! I'm actually Canadian and thanks for letting me know that. Helps clear some of my confusion from my head.