Monday, March 1, 2010

The tricky art of allowance

As I realized the arrangement really could come true with HottieSD, I started to panic about the allowance discussion. I know the formula, rent + bills + some extra, but what then. What about if he wants to see me twice a week? What about this and that... I know what sum would cover my living expences, I have read the blogs, searched the archives and still I'm stumped. Thankfully Lily helped me out again. All I can do carefully ask about his budget and go from there. I can't be too greedy as it might drive him away and I really would prefer a longterm arrangement. Once again, the chemistry has to be there, otherwise I couldn't be with him anyway. I'm not starving, so I don't need to be desperate for money.
So I did what I always do when in doubt, I take my notebook and write down a plan. Once a week = xxxx euros, twice a week = xxxx euros, and so on. This really cleared my head and I can confidently talk about money with the pots. And yes, I shredded the pages =)

No comments: