Saturday, March 13, 2010

New beginnings and boredom at home

I fell ill last night, so now I'm facing a lonely and agonizing weekend at home. And that means only one thing, endless hours of idle surfing on the Internet. I won't post actual photos of myself, but not long ago I found this site www.looklet.com, where you are able to build amazing outfits in front of array of backrounds. So here am I, in a dress and heels with a lovely bag, my usual attire. Try it out, it's addicting! Click on the pic to enlarge it.Then I got two nice surprises this morning when I opened my e-mail. One potSD that has been MIA for two weeks, sent a note asking if I'd still be interested. He poofed after I refused to let him come to my apartment on the first date, but now he himself suggested a lunch next week. I will give him the benefit of a doubt, as he sounds very sincere and he has been in an arrangement before, so no need to explain it from the beginning.
One of the pots that answered my latest ad sent a reply to my message about what kind of an affair I'm looking for, and wants to meet me for lunch next week to talk more. Love it when he doesn't want to chit chat with endless e-mails, but wants to see if we have the chemistry needed. Plus my four figure allowance didn't scare him (didn't write any exact amount, just the ballpark of my wishes).
Just hoping some of these negotiations would actually materialize, lunches are nice, meeting marvelous gentlemen is nice, but I really need my dose of TLC. It's been too long since the last hugs & kisses...

No comments: