Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Lunch with TallBlondSD

Just wow. It was so worth the wait... He was just as amazing and polite as I imagined, if not even more so. Very handsome and distinguised with a charming smile. I was greeted with cheek kisses and got his business card, and the conversation was light and flowing from the beginning. We talked about our hopes and interests, he talked very openly about his businesses. And now I understand what a mentor really means. He fits the bill perfectly. Our expectations for an arrangement were similar, basically he needs a special someone with whom to learn how to relax, talk about everything under the sun and someone to feel passionate about.
Before departing, he expressed his wish to get to know me better and to talk how to proceed, so we'll set up a date for later this week or early next week. He definitely left me shaken and stirred. And waiting for more... Just wow.

No comments: