Saturday, March 20, 2010

Adventure on my mind

Yesterday the train back home was full and we decided to stand at the bar for the whole 2 hours journey. And I remembered a dream I hopefully can fulfill one day. A journey on The Orient Express! I have always loved Agatha Christie's novels and how the mysteries more often than not happened on an exotic journey or location. So perhaps a cruise on the Nile, too? Weekend at the luxurious English castle turned into a spa? A girl can dream... Slowly, but surely I'm collecting all the books she's written.
HottieSD e-mailed me after I thought he had poofed, he's still interested but the next meet will happen around Easter. Quite obviously that arrangement could be turned into travelling adventures, as the whole world is his playground and he never has time when he's in town. So I'll be patient.
What are dreaming about right now?

No comments: