Sunday, March 7, 2010

The lonely weekends and suddenly... two pots!

The thing I must get used to are the lonely weekends. Of course I'll meet my friends and family, but with sugar dating, the weekends are off-limit with married men. On the other hand it's a very good deal, it's my own time and I don't have to worry that some SD would get upset of not being in touch. Ok, I don't even have a SD yet, but still...
So on Saturday I went shopping with a friend and we had a bottle of wine with lunch, naughty us. On Sunday I just lounged in my PJ's, vacuumed and washed the laundry. And went to check a chat room known to attract "this kind of business".
And oh my, what did I find! First I chatted with a gentleman from my hometown, he's 58, single, been divorced for 3 years and wants to meet on the weekends, as on the weekdays he's just too busy. He would love to take me on weekend get-aways (oh Paris, here I come), go to the theatre, see art exhibitions, wine & dine me. And most importantly, spoil me rotten. All the things I love! But as it seems to be a pattern for me, he left on a business trip today and will be back on Saturday next week. He promised to e-mail me next week and we'll set up a date for Sunday. He was a bit hesitant with the allowance, but was very willing to contribute otherwise, so why not let him buy me things I really need and would buy with the allowance anyway. Let's see how this goes.
Then later today I talked with a very sophisticated gentleman living in San Francisco, he visits my hometown once a month and travels all over Europe regularly. He would love to fly me to where ever he's in Europe and occasionally to New York and SF. Oh the dream! And every time he's in town, he stays at the most luxurious hotel in the city, ooh I love it already. We said bye bye's amicably and he definitely wants to meet me when he's in town in April.
Oh how I hope neither one of them poofs on me before we have met!

No comments: