Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ooops, I'm alive!

Sorry about the blog silence, been busy with work and then I got myself an iPhone and that's one addictive little toy! I've played with it for two evenings now and my eyes are bleeding...
But one mini-goal is in the making, I uploaded French lesson podcasts on it and now I can start brushing up my French! I studied it at school some decades ago (hah) and decided now it's time to learn it better, as I love Paris and travel there a couple of times year, so isn't it a bit rude not to speak their language
. To my own surprise I understood quite well the first podcast! Now I need a French or Canadian SD ;)
Tomorrow I'm off to a ski resort with some business partners. I hate snow, I hate skiing, so the weekend will be filled with after ski activities. Wish me luck! If they make me ski, I'll promise to take a picture =D

No comments: