Monday, March 8, 2010

Hi, nice to meet you

Welcome to my blog. I'm not going to pretend I'm a big philosopher, I'm just a pretty blond with a twisted sense of humour. One of the reasons for starting to write this diary is that I cannot tell my friends what I'm really up to. They know I'm looking for a BF/husband, and well, I am, sort of ;) So I need a place to gather my thoughts, ask for advice, share my experiences and just simply to say stuff "out loud".

I won't pretend anything, I will say everything just the way I think. I might come off as an arrogant and needy bitch, but so be it. I'm old enough to take responsibility of my own actions and I'm the only one to live with myself and my decisions. I know that in reality I'm gentle, loyal, respectful and kind, hopefully it shines through some of my texts =)
Please let me know what would you want to read more about, know more about me and so on. Comments are always welcome!
AdrianeSB

No comments: