Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday night at home (again)

I love the quiet Friday evenings at home after a tiring week of work. I'll probably fall asleep in a minute when my head hits the pillow, and to ensure that, I just poured myself a glass of wine. But of course a goal oriented sugarbaby surfs the sites for new opportunities even when a bit worn down. And touch dowwnnnnnn again.
Met a 40+ year old music business exec in a chat room and after about 20 minutes, talked on the phone with him. He needs a mistress, someone pretty to take to the concerts or dinners, to cool off with, but someone who does not fall in love with him. He was already late for some function, but we'll talk more tomorrow and meet early next week, if not on Sunday. My voice seems to be my best feature, it's velvety husky and sexy and the guys can't wait to meet me.
Too bad they seem to poof after meeting me, haven't heard a beeb from any of the potentials, crap. Need to think about that and adjust my behaviour...
Do you have any sugar plans for the weekend?

2 comments:

Caramel said...

Hi Adriane

Back again, just love your blog.

I am going to say - about those poofs - It's not you, it's them. Those who poof are probably looking for a one-night thing, so don't miss them at all alright? Men can say all they want, but it is the actions that show who they are. :)

RE: your previous post. You know, sugar dating has pretty much posted the same questions to me. Men (and some women) baffle me to no end. It has been centuries and the relationship ironies are still unsolved. I personally feel it is best to take things one step at a time and expect nothing in the arena of dating & marriage.

Hope you have a great weekend.

AdrianeSB said...

caramel,thank you again, you're right, it's their actions that show what they are deep down. I know enough not to take the rejection seriously, but of course it makes me wonder what was the reason for it.

And hahaha yes, it's hopeless to try to resolve the relationship mysteries, I plan to enjoy my ride on this sugar path and find adventures I'll remember when I'm 80 =D I've been quite a reserved person before, but what a little Prozac wouldn't cure (just kidding), so at this point of my life I'm just looking forward to enjoy the ride and not worry too much. Done that enough already =)