Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Yayyy, HottieSD delivers!

And just as he promised, we have been e-mailing and texting while he has been abroad. He's very interested in meeting me for finalizing the deal. He was a bit eager to talk about sex, but I kept it very professional (oops not the best expression) and didn't get into any steamy e-mailing. Just explained my preferences and lo and behold, we definitely have one thing in common. He got super excited after that, but hasn't said a word about his budget, but I'll wait for the next meeting for that.
Even though the allowance is one of my motivations for this search, it is not the main motivation. I'm looking for the right chemistry, for the right person to have a meaningful NSA relationship. We have a definitive connection, so I can only hope we come to good terms with the arrangement. He wants to meet regularly and take me with him on his travels, and that would suit me fine. I love travelling!

No comments: