Sunday, May 30, 2010

Gardening and a fast food empire? Yes, please...

Just got home from a quick coffee date with the local potental, who is looking for a wife. Let's call him PastaPot, as I'm pretty sure I'll have more to tell about him in the future. He's 40something with a small pot belly and he owns one the largest fast food chains in my country. He doesn't travel that much to need a companion, he's not working 24/7 anymore and when I asked what duties would I have as his wife, he said "oh well, it would be nice to have someone to take long walks with, go to the gym, travel occasionally to somewhere warm and to take care of the large garden that is quite neglected now". Okay, that sounds reasonable =D
I felt very relaxed with him and he laughed at my jokes (always a good sign). We talked like old pals and even started planning how his company could use Facebook in marketing, love impressing the guys with my ideas. And we are meeting for dinner next week. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

No comments: