Thursday, May 6, 2010

I should remember to take care of ME

I shouldn't be shopping, really, but yesterday I found myself trying on couple of dresses again. And oh my what lights they had in the fitting room. My derriere looked huge and dimpled =0 I need a full body exfoliation and moisturizing anti-age treatment! And a personal trainer to move my lazy ass!
One of the less important things I want to get done some day is Lasik or something similar to correct my vision. After that of course I need to have something done about the bags under my eyes, so little more laser *zap zap says laser*. And there are some fine wrinkles on my neck *zap zap*. I've never understood how some women cut themselves into unrecognizable barbies (think Heidi whatshername), but oh boy have I changed my mind about the less evasive treatments as the years go by. All that sunbathing when younger is now showing the effects...
Oh well. HermesSD-pot (the banker form London) is still coming this way and another interesting potential contacted me on SA.com. Happy times for this wannabe-SB =)

1 comment:

Ethel said...

Oh the joys of bright invasive lights! I have to start using my gym membership before summer ahhhh