Friday, May 28, 2010

Oh for crying out loud

All I can do is laugh, really. 2500pot got the boot, he has completely misunderstood all my mails and phone conversations about the allowance I'm looking for. He actually thought I would travel back and forth to Paris to see him EVERY weekend just because he would rent the apartment there and pay for my flights. Ummmm, yes, you read it right, just the flights basically. No compensation for my time, gifts etc. My English is NOT that bad, buddy, and you're not that attractive to get my attention for nothing. *NEXT*
The local "jackpot" wanted to meet for champagne & strawberries in a hotel room. Ummmmm, yeah right. After my polite e-mail that I'm not meeting anyone in a hotel room for the first time, but we may still meet somewhere public: poof. What is it with thee guys??? I'm a goddamn honest, sincere, beautiful and intelligent, and they treat me like a whore? Aaargh. I'm off to down a glass a champagne by myself, thank you very much!
Have a better Friday everyone! =)

2 comments:

chocolate &sugar said...

ha ha at the paris pot
what was he thinking?
I hope he didn't lease that apartment yet because it looks like its going to be empty lol

AdrianeSB said...

hahaha quite empty, and seriously he was delusional =/ I would love to live in Paris, but with a LITTLE bt better terms =)