Saturday, May 15, 2010

It's summer!

I have found out the French guys perversions and I'm ok with them. Let's just say that we share similar interests. I'll call him 2500pot from now on, as he would give me 2500 euros on top of all my living expences, bills and traveling to him in Paris. "Just for you to save", he said, and I would be very happy with the total allowance. We were supposed to meet this weekend, but due to the little bit too hasty timetable we cancelled that. We've talked on the phone and exchanged more e-mails, we'll see where this leads. Can't wait to get to Paris and meet Sandie, too =)
Earlier this week I got a very nice surprise. A pot that I had thought had poofed, sent an e-mail apologizing for his disappearance, he had been to China and out there it's almost impossible to surf the Internet freely. He's very keen on talking more with me. He sounds like "a real SD", wanting to proceed with my pace to make me comfortable, he would come to see me for the first date etc. He's married of course, but refreshingly the arrangement wouldn't be a secret. "We have no secrets, she will be informed, not involved". Sneaking around extra carefully is a hassle and strains so much of ones energy, so they have beautifully honest approach that I appreciate. He travels constantly and we'll talk more next week, when he'll be back to the civilized world.
And now I'm off to do some shopping with my friend! I'm her personal shopper with my keen eye on colour and understanding her style. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

No comments: