Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Local potentials & European negotiations

Work and other real life activities have taken most of my time, but I'm still searching for the one SD. 2500pot wants me to relocate to Paris, otherwise no allowance, just the living and traveling expences paid (he'd rent an apartment for us in Paris and would pay for my apartment in my home town, as well). I could do that, traveling between Paris and home, I would actually LOVE to be able to stay in Paris regularly, but IDK. The discussion with him has gotten a bit tedious, a little too much transactional for my taste. He has also already said "no more other boyfriends", ummm, wtf, a bit too early for that kind of comments? I'll probably let him poof in peace... SurprisePot has disappeared again after his Chinese trip, but I'm still hoping he might resurface as he warned work would be very hectic for the rest of May. Couple of London potentials have come and gone, not hoping anything from there...
And then there are two local potentials. The other one is most likely looking for a wife, so I need to thread lightly with him. If he's a gem, why not, but so far I don't have enough info on him to determine that. And then the jackpot, if we have the chemistry.
We exchanged e-mails in January and then he disappeared, only to come back last week. "Lost your e-mail address", yeah right, but I'll give him the benefit of a doubt. He's a businessman in his 50's, looking for a distraction for his dull everyday life, a travel companion to share experiences, and is willing to support me as a lady should be supported. No talk about euros yet, I'll save that for the first date. He wants to take care of my expences and to compensate for my time in a way that will keep me motivated, plus naturally all the
champagne. Gotta love that subtle way of defining an arrangement. If our schedules permit, we'll meet on Friday for... ta-daa, some champagne.
Will keep you posted and hoping to get some real sugar stories to share soon =) I've been too lazy to comment on anyones blogs, but I do read them religiously. Luv'ya all!

2 comments:

Eden said...

"Lost your e-mail address" Bwahahaha!! Forgive him when he shows up with the goodies ;)

Good luck and keep us posted on your dates !

AdrianeSB said...

haha right, and no need to wait for that, will write a new post about todays adventures =D