Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Banker businessman millions billions gifts first class oh finally give me some of that

Banker from London poofed. What a surprise, but truth to be told, I'm quite disappointed as he seemed to be so nice, sincere and just my type. Oh well, live and learn. But if he gets back to me, I will be very happy about it as I already named him HermèsSD, wonder why ;D
Right now I'm talking with a French businessman about going to Paris for the weekend. He's married (quelle surprise), hopes to have me on call 24/7 just for him and offers a verrrry nice allowance, actually 1000 euros more than what I'd be moderately happy with. I love that, because I would be able to quit my day job that I HATE. All I have to do is to find out his secret perversions and intolerable habits, hah. Of course I'm not leaving without the regular safety precautions (plane tickets and hotel room paid for and confirmed, plus some spending money). Once again all I can say is let's see =)
What are your "basic demands" for a potential SD to make you feel safe enough to fly out to see him?

1 comment:

Sandie said...

YeY me likes the idea of 2500pot, welcome to Paris(every other weekend)!!! :D <3