Tuesday, April 20, 2010

One week - one potential SD

I've been e-mailing with one potential for a couple of days now. He's 20 years my senior, makes 500K+ and has residences in several countries. He's looking for a GFE, travel companion, someone classy and lovely to spoil. He gave me his full name, a recent photo and a link to his company's site, so I feel quite confident he is who he claims to be. So far so good. He is not that eloquent with words, but I can live with that, I prefer straight talk to poetic bs.
I've asked a lot of questions, like what would be his idea of an ideal arrangement and what are his thoughts on my wishes that I have clearly stated in my profile. To that his answer was "Not a problem, everything is possible, if we have the chemistry". That could mean anything really, so tonight I need to be more blunt, as even if I would love to shop and dine on his dime when together, I still need the allowance to keep up the everyday life back at home.
And then there's this one obstacle that prevents us meeting in London in the near future, the cursed volcano erupting in Iceland. Does anyone else feel like a dinosaur? =)

6 comments:

Earthy Pearl said...

stupid volcanoe is keeping europeansd from seeing me!

Anonymous said...

Make sure you be straight with him since he's worried about the chemistry. Reasons why I won't date. Unless if I'm feeling cold, weak, and start shaking before meeting the person like I did with a man a few years ago (who I fell in love with) I'm not dating IRL.

Caribbean Princess said...

Good luck! I hope this one works out for the best. How old is he again?

because Ive second guess the one Im meeting on the first week of June, he is 64ish and Im 34ish..wow I just realized he is 30 freaking years older than me!

AdrianeSB said...

Pearl, the whole sugar world is in panic because of it =D

Chloe, yes I need to feel the chemistry, too, otherwise I couldn't look myself in the mirror. True, I'll have to keep my focus and if he seems not to be consistent in his communications, it's NEXT.

Princess, whaaaat? =0 You can't be 34??!? He's 58, but I've thought my target group is just that generation, can't lure those 40somethings with my ladylike style, as they probably are looking for the 20somethings =)

Caribbean Princess said...

that is the same exact way I feel. I cant target 40's because they are really into younger babes. I dont blame them, look around...all our SB camrades are GORGEOUS and very young..

yeah..Im 34..not really..couple more..but according to the book, taking some out its a good marketing strategy..plus lets be real I DONT look even close to be 34 ;p I got good genes and look really cute and young for my age..but still my target is 50's and 60's. This SD has a 500 K income and his own company is hugeeeeee and very succesful, all he needed was to feel needed and wanted, and was looking for someone to spoil and pampered...in other words..MOi~

AdrianeSB said...

I've always said I'm much more easier SB, as the years have given me a wide outlook on life in general, and I'm definitely not a drama queen with unrealistic expectations or demands =) I'm not saying all the young girls are immature, but there are a few random bloggers who seem to be a bit impossible (none of those on my blog list). And the older men get this, understanding and uncomplicated companionship is a lot more than a wrinkle free face =D not saying I have any, thankfully I have gotten good genes, too =D