Saturday, April 17, 2010

And we're on

I've had my profile up on SA.com for a few days now. It's a full time job browsing the profiles =) I've sent about 20 messages and marked about 30 gents as my favourite, my profile has been viewed appr 60 times and I have gotten one message, from a 30 year old making 150K. What a success. I know it will be difficult for me to find someone suitable (damn location), but I'll keep up the search.
On a happier note I went shopping with my friend today. It was a completely spur of the moment thing after our brunch and I wasn't supposed to buy anything,
but I found a perfect beige safari style dress, a black sheer flowy knit tunic and a red summer dress, all on sale! Wohoo! Now my legs need some self tanner and I'm ready for spring.
How long did you have to search to find your SD?

4 comments:

Caribbean Princess said...

Try forevaaaah...lol

I think Im in the process of sealing the deal next June..we will see :)

AdrianeSB said...

Yeah I know now =) I should have started on SA.com the first thing and not waste time trying to find sugar in my home country. Oh well, live & learn =)

Mina said...

Keep up the good work, I'm sure you'll find a sugardaddy soon :).
I'm from Europe too, so I understand the location problem. But hey, if he's worthy he'll travel the distance! ;)

AdrianeSB said...

Mina, yeeyy another European! Yes, the most important thing seems to be positive and keeping the faith, it'll happen, eventually.. one day =)