Sunday, April 11, 2010

Dreams and nightmares

Ok, it's time to find a man. Had a dream last night, a verrry vivid dream about having sex with my a**hole ex-boyfriend. I admit, I haven't had sex for a looooooooooong time. But no more casual sex for me, been there etc., I won't do that anymore. I need to speed up the search for The SD. Luckily my horniness makes me especially charming and flirty ;)
The timing is probably a bit too comical to announce that I set up a new "public" e-mail address, as quite a few gentlemen have sent me friend requests on Facebook and I have ignored them, because I wish to keep FB a playground between SB-colleagues. adrianesugarbaby at gmail dot com
Suggestions for new blog posts and questions are also welcome!
Otherwise still nothing sugary to report, unfortunately...

No comments: