Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Beauty is only skin deep

I'm still trapped at home. Went to see my regular doctor in the morning and finally got a diagnosis, proper meds AND sick leave for the rest of the week. Hopefully I'm feeling better soon, so I can take some pictures. And that got me thinking, once again...
What kind of pictures? I'd prefer very simple and stylish portrait like pics, something that represents me as truthfully as possible, meaning I'd be in a dress & heels. The two pics below show a couple of outfits a SD would actually see on a date.But would that be too boring on a profile, not tempting enough? Is showing skin the only thing that attracts men? Would that tempt the wrong kind of men? I am a lady after all.. I've never dressed obviously sexy or revealing, I like to hint and tease, so semi-nude pics could make me uncomfortable (I'm not saying being in my underwear makes me uncomfortable, oh no, that's another story..).

What do you think? Are pics of a SB in sexy lingerie a MUST?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't think sexy lingerie pics are a must. I sent them to guys when I first started sugar dating and regret it. First of all, you never really know where those pictures could end up. You also attract the wrong kind of men that way. I think you should just show as much as you would on a date :). At the most, a picture of you in a bikini.

Earthy Pearl said...

Keep in mind that a true sugar daddy wants a classy girl.
Or a down-to-earth one to pamper and spoil.
So it's important to at very least leave something to the imagination.
:P

Just my opinion.

AdrianeSB said...

Thank you, guys, I'm classy and down to earth at the same time, so I'll keep it simple =)

raw + lucid said...

I had posted a modeling shot (fine art nude) on SA that was from the waist up, but my arms were entangled to cover my breasts. The reason I used it was because it's the most beautiful picture I have of my face. A man that I see when he's in town sent me a cute message saying that he was jealous because now everyone could see the goodies that he only got to see on occassion. I left it up for about a week, and got absolutely NO messages. Took the picture down and went back to simple face shots, and the messages started right back up.

So I'm sticking with classy and classic face and clothed shots. My guy was right: Not everyone should be seeing everything that you have to offer, even if the picture is art.