Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wow, he was quick...

I had e-mailed with this American man in Germany for couple of days, just exchanging the preliminary info, hobbies, likes etc. Then he suddenly says this is all so nice to chat online, but I would like to talk to you in person. Ok I think we'll talk on the phone later, but then the next day I have a message: "I'd like to take you to dinner next weekend, I'll be in your city on Friday". Ummmm okay. So now I have a sugar date on Saturday!
It's all nice and everything, I would learn a thing or two from him, but I'm not 100 % sure he's a SD for me. He has some not so normal characteristics, but seems really normal and easy to get along with nonetheless. I'm a bit worried I'm too materialistic and airhead for him =D Plus he's more of a travel daddy and I really would prefer an allowance daddy. But I'll keep an open mind, I would LOOOOVE to be able to travel all over the Europe, and that's his plan, to see and explore all the cities in Europe.
So, on Saturday we'll see if we have any chemistry! And if nothing else, he can tick off one city from his list.

2 comments:

Eden said...

I hope this goes well. Fingers crossed! :-)

AdrianeSB said...

thank you, the food was fabulous =D