Wednesday, September 8, 2010

From here to there and everywhere

The first real sugar date left me cold, but no worries. Signing in on a new SD site opened new doors for me. Ok they're British and they're looking for a girlfriend/wife, but I'm not getting any younger either. I sent about 6 messages to millionaires in London (income £+500K and net worth £+1M) and have been actively emailing with 3. Just got off the phone with one of them and waiting for another to call me.
Mr Accent was genuinely interested in me (oh how many times have I said that before..), we talked about life in general, travelling, our jobs and normal everyday stuff. We'll keep in touch and schedule a date for next week. In one of my emails I asked him what does he think of the fact that if we hit it off, I will become his live-in girlfriend and will not continue working. He answered that's exactly what he's looking for, hooray! I'm so ready for the 3-4 carat engagement ring =DMr French should call later today and with him I'm determined to arrange a date for this weekend, hopefully in London including some shopping. He lives in Regent's Park, loves to travel and enjoy the high life. He's looking for something more serious as well and as a bonus could teach me proper French. I can already envision the orange Hermès boxes coming my way....
The chase is addicting... I'm tempted to surf the sites again this evening, but I try not to... Anyone else have symptoms of a sugar search addiction?

3 comments:

Lolly Pop said...

lol me :)

But when I find the right one and it is final enough I will have no need :P

Hopefully I won't get bored of the search before I find him, though!!

Butterfly Sugar said...

Hahaha :) I agree with Sugar Baby! The "hunt" is fun, but...I'd much rather find "my ideal" and be in a sweet, carefree spot!

Happy Sugar Hunting!

Hugs
Butterfly

Anonymous said...

Hey Adriane, Love your blog. I'm a new comer to the sugar world. I'm hoping to get it all, the house, business, and the perfect sugar daddy. I'm on a 90day beautification journey, in terms of looking my best. I'm so inspired by SB's who made it happen for themselves already and hope to get to that point myself. I have a blog wich I will try to update each day or week. Hope you will follow or bring some advice to my search and journey. here it is http://athenasultan.blogspot.com/

best of luck!! ciao