Sunday, August 29, 2010

Drama free?

The men want drama free fun. I don't know but I have a feeling that fun is all they're gonna get with some girls... Ok it's so easy to exaggerate online as nobody else knows the truth, but some of the recent incidents in the sugarworld has left me a bit miffed. I may be too old for this shit. I may be too serious or think too much.
But who cares, I still believe there is someone for me, too. Someone is going to appreciate having me as their oasis in the storm, relieved to have genuinely drama free companionship.
Stay safe.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am currently feeling the same way!

Sexy Sadie said...

Adriane,

Please tell us about the recent incidents?

Great blog. I've read it all from start to finish :)

Sadie

AdrianeSB said...

anonymous, these things are just those that shouldn't be taken too seriously, but sometimes it's difficult to detach yourself..

Sadie, oooh I have forgotten to answer your comments, thank you for each and every one and I'm glad you like my blog =) Well, the incidents are not that big, just a litlle insult here and there, attitude towards SD and such, but it all tells a sad story of selfishness and lack of respect.. I'm an old fart, so I definitely think differently than the regular 20something on many subjects ;D

Caribbean Princess said...

Ive miss you!!

Im sooo happy to hear (read) your blog. No SUgar news at this side. Been too busy with my own real life. Who knows..when I least expect it something will show up :)