Sunday, September 5, 2010

Eeny meeny miny mo

The date with Mr Germany went ok. Nothing spectacular, he wanted to walk from his hotel to the restaurant. Ok nice, except the hotel was not in the city center. I made him take the subway. Should've known this is not going to be good. I showed him some sights on the way and during dinner we politely talked about travelling and the cities we have visited so far. Definitely no sparks flying and he got drunk after having half a bottle of wine? Seriously =D I'm not a drunk, but I do like my quality wine. And after dinner, more walking. Thank gawd I wasn't wearing my highest heels! I started to feel a bit exasperated and the final blow was him telling me about these great hotels deals he always gets on Priceline. Thank you, good night & take care.
After I got home a potential SD from London (income £+1M, net worth £+1M) called and things started to look more positive once again. He travels constantly and sometimes needs a lovely companion to share the experiences and some witty conversation. In his first email he had asked what would I want to do and I gave him 3 of my most exotic wishes for travel. Oh well, he has done them all =D Now he's checking the best place in Europe for us to meet and he himself noted that he will get me my own hotel room, first date is just for us to get know each other. Let's hope he delivers!
There are couple of other potentials as well, but I'll get back to them if need be, they need some gentle coaxing about the allowance in general... yeah, they're British ;D

3 comments:

Lolly Pop said...

Lots of great daddies in London! [: I want to meet one, but I'm east coast North America, so um.. yea.. plane recquired :P

SunshineSugar said...

sounds like MrGermany was a dud but you're moving right along! :) x3

AdrianeSB said...

thank you, girls =) yes London seems to be full of available men, not SDs though... Is it a good thing or a bad one, I'm not sure yet =)