Monday, August 16, 2010

Ripe tomatoes are the juiciest

Loved Eden's comment on my last blog: I am not a sugar baby, I am a novice courtesan. Reading her comment it dawned on me, that's something I have thrived for all along. To be a trusted and respected mistress of an affluent and powerful man. For me that's pretty much the same as a sugar baby, just with more life experience under my belt. And the outcome is just the same, compensation for the time and affection of a lady.
Hopefully the gentleman I'm meeting on Wednesday will qualify, then I would have the two regular benefactors all lined up and I could stop searching for a while. MrEnergy sent a lovely thank you note on Sunday night, he's already planning our next meeting. So sweet...

5 comments:

Caribbean Princess said...

im so happy and very proud of you. wish i could be that lucky!

Sexy Sadie said...

That's great!
I was worried in your earlier posts that the guys will turn out to only want to pay for sex. But it looks like they might be pretty understanding and in need of companionship ;)

Sexy Sadie

Eden said...

I'm glad you embrace the term! I really hope that this continues on a positive note. Please do let us know how you get on :-)

concerned said...

just wanted to drop you a note to say your blog is pretty great!

the goal list is a great idea :)

xo
v

AdrianeSB said...

Thank you, girls! =)