Saturday, December 4, 2010

Is this thing on?

Sorry about neglecting the blog and sugar world in general. Things with Mr Eccentric are the same, he's still in Singapore, taking care of business to be able to finally come meet me and then leave with me to begin a new adventure in business and life. This is frustrating beyond words, just skyping, texting, talking on the phone. We think alike and at the same time, he's the most romantic man I have ever met (yeah I know, not really met..), he's completely in love with me and is planning to propose to me when we meet. I dare not to tease him anymore, one day I said jokingly I'm saving myself for marriage and then he goes on how this is the first time ever he is considering that option. Mmmmmwhatt?
Keep your fingers crossed! I might have found true love sugar instead of NSA sugar, cannot imagine anything sweeter...

3 comments:

Lolly Pop said...

serious stuff!!!

can't wait to hear how it goes <3

Laci said...

hi Adriane, i sent you a message on fb!

Butterfly Sugar said...

I hope it all works out for you, A! I much prefer a loving, intimate relationship with my SD than just a sterile shopping, dinner, & sex relationship...but hey, to each their own, right?

Hugs ♥
New Blog: http://sugarbabychronicles.blogspot.com/