Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Oh do I dare to dream

I had the first really, really good, efficient and pleasant sugar date on Monday. I met a local potential SD who has had an arrangement before and what a wonderfully easy experience for me it was! He knew exactly what to say and reply to my questions, he made the allowance talk as comfortable for me as possible and he didn't make anything feel dirty or unpleasant. Talking about the money part was a breeze as opposed to the wannabe potentials I have met before. No need to explain it all from the beginning, wheww. And he loved me and I really liked him. And we're meeting again on Friday night and I'm taking my toothbrush along. Let's call him MrGold as he's blond. More to come, hopefully!
MrEccentric is still in the picture, he makes me so horny by just talking shit. Who knows what comes out of this, but I am going to see it through. Just because... I feel like flying.. floating on the sea with no horizon on sight... wanting to do cartwheels... I want to take the ends of a circle, step in and close it.

2 comments:

Butterfly Sugar said...

For someone who writes that English isn't their first language you paint such pretty pictures with your words! Anywho, continued good luck with Mr. Gold and everyone needs someone in their life that just hits the right spot so "Yay" to Mr Eccentric :)
Hugs ♥

AdrianeSB said...

Thank you, Butterfly =) and yes yes yes, it worked out with Mr Gold! wohoo! The situation with Mr E feels unreal, how can it feel so real?...