Sunday, October 31, 2010

Bluer than velvet was the night, Softer than satin was the light

MrAccent came to see me, we had a wonderful dinner at one of the best restaurants in town, kissed a bit in his nice boutique hotel room and then I left. No sugar, no sex. And then he disappeared. Whatevs.
Then there is this man I probably haven't mentioned in the blog before, let's call him MrEccentric for now. We talked for quite a bit last summer and then I decided to let him go, but now he's back. He's in south of France on his yact at the moment and is feeling the itch to move on, it's getting cold in Europe. We haven't talked for 3 months but everything is the same. The chemistry, the feeling of knowing each other since the beginning of time, talking in metaphors, getting restless and talking of nothing on the phone for hours. His voice gets me wet.. haven't masturbated this much since.. never?

This whole thing reminds me of how I met my ex-boyfriend. We met online and for a reason just chatted online for maybe two months. The chemistry was amazing, it was like a drug. When we finally met, it was love at first sight, fireworks and abandonment of everything else. It lasted for 4 years until we both were burnt out on the love and passion. The sex was incredible till the last night we spent together, us both crying through sweaty panting climax as we knew it was the last one together.
So, I don't now.. meeting MrEccentric could be a disaster leaving me burnt, or it could be a mind blowing, life changing chance of... everything I have ever wanted. Isn't it funny how you become hesitant when you are offered the world and adventures you have always dreamt of?

PS Oh well, gotta confess, me and the ex met a couple of times after the break up just for sex...

2 comments:

SunshineSugar said...

lol about the PS at the end. might as well if its good i say ;) x3

AdrianeSB said...

Sunshine, hahaha exactly! Why waste a good thing =D