Sunday, February 7, 2010

Looking for love... or something else?

I have been single for couple of years and all the guys I have met are complete losers. They want nothing else but sex, most of them are scared to death of commitment and a real relationship. Then on the other hand there are guys who want to have kids and a family, not my cup of tea, either. So late last year I decided to take the faith in my own hands and find myself a rich and attentive husband, who wants to spoil me and make my life easier.
I live alone, so the mortage and the bills are killing me. I work fulltime, but the job is nothing but crap and gives no satisfaction whatsoever. I love expensive bags, shoes & accessories. I love fine dining and travelling. All that takes quite a strain on my finances, so hell, let's find a rich husband. Quite soon I realized it's a lot more difficult to accomplish. Those perfect princes are are very, very rare. And let's face it, I'm not in my twenties. And I probably couldn't handle a possessive man with 24/7 needs.
So what's a girl to do? Let's find a SugarDaddy.

No comments: