Saturday, February 27, 2010

HottieSD

So on February 25th I met my first potential-SD for lunch, let's call him HottieSD. He's 44, medium height, bald (shaven, not the natural version, heh) and works for an US company situated in my hometown and travels a lot. The second we saw each other, we just smiled and started talking. This can't be so easy?? We have a similar sense of humour, I teased him a bit to see how he reacts and he blushes ;) He was sorry he didn't bring his CV, but I promised to get his criminal records from the police (j/k). He suggested taking me to Denmark with him on the last week of March. Then we just stared at each others eyes and smile, and both comment that this can't be true.
I made it clear he's not gonna get into my knickers before we have discussed the arrangement and he agrees. He was leaving on a business trip next day, so we schedule the next meeting after he's back in town.
He promises to e-mail me when he's settled in the hotel and I kiss him goodbye on the cheek. He blushes again. Gotta love that!

No comments: